The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Friday, October 20, 2006
Fatal crushes
Looking back on the celebs that I've had crushes on over the years, I realise one thing: it spells doom for that person.

Paul McCartney - first ever celeb crush. Bona fide pothead. Now going through a bitter divorce and custody battle with Heather Mills. I'm not sure how any woman is going to fare in Paul's life with Heather still around, as they have a daughter between the two of them. I don't think Paul will get married again for a long time - however lonely he might be.

Mel Gibson - I liked him better before he became so "holier than thou," than I do as the anti-Semitic raving lunatic. One thing positive has come out of his latest debaucle with the Santa Monica police: this had me in hysterics.

Bruce Campbell - stuck in B movie Hell. Still, he has quite a huge cult following. I'm looking forwards to seeing his new project: Bubba Nosferatu

David Carradine - I briefly had a crush on him when he was in the TV series Kung Fu. He hooked up with Barbara Hershey Seagull (who believed that the spirit of a seagull had posessed her after one was killed on a movie set - no joke). Now, he's faded to relative obscurity. Sorry, David.

Tim Allen - funny guy. Most of his projects seem to turn into gold. His movie The Shaggy Dog didn't do so great though. The curse may be starting to take effect. I like the funky glasses, Tim.
posted by Melanie O. at 9:13 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number