The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Friday, October 24, 2008
Unfaithful
My camera died. My wonderful Canon Powershot A95 - with manual and auto exposure, 12X zoom, 5 MP images, and articulated LCD display. It died just in time for me to receive my new vintage clothes. My camera was fine one day, and then the next....nothing. No LCD display and no photos, not even with the display turned off. I sobbed. I threw things. I stamped my foot.

It didn't help.

So, one week later, after I discovered the clumps of hair in the bath that had fallen out from the stress, I decided to *gasp* ... replace my camera. I feel like such an adulteress! How can I be so disloyal to my beloved Canon? And to make it worse, I bought

A KODAK.

Yes, a Kodak Z812 IS with 12 X zoom, 8 MP images, image stabilization and HD 720 pixel video. It is more powerful and has more features than my little Powershot A95, but at a lower cost.

I can't wait for it to be delivered! I'm such a tramp.

Labels:

posted by Melanie O. at 6:50 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger chimera said…

    you little tramp, you !
    ;-)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Melanie O. said…

    hee hee! I sense a photo shoot coming up...

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Kanani said…

    I'm so glad you finally admitted to being a tramp!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Melanie O. said…

    Well, as a kid, I did once wrap my peanut butter sandwich up in a large handkerchief and tied it to the end of a stick - just like in the comics. ;)

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number