The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
And now for something completely different
Oh the joys of being middle aged. Yes, my figure is changing, but I'm old enough, I don't care! Between the arthritis, the middle aged spread and the high cholesterol, I wonder how much more time I've got for a decent quality of life.

Today, Dan called me to him while he was browsing eBay listings, and spontaneously gave me the most wonderful, warm hug. I told him he gave the best hugs ever.

"I'm so glad you told me that," he said.

He also gives wonderful kisses and he does a pretty good job washing up after dinner. Maybe, as you get older, you realise that your time is finite and why focus on the negative stuff? We should be giving out more hugs and kisses and telling the people in our lives how good they make us feel.

So, to all my friends and family - you make me feel darn good! Free hugs here.
posted by Melanie O. at 12:31 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number