The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Naked tea
Dan decided yesterday, to walk around the house au naturelle. He doesn't usually do this in case a neighbor stops in, and mainly, because it's just too cold up here in the highlands.

He then decided to make us both a cup of tea. Upon presenting the said cup of tea to me, he remarked "I bet you don't get this every day."

"No, but I'd like to," I said.

Upon which he laughed and spilled hot tea on himself.

I bet I never get naked tea again.

Labels:

posted by Melanie O. at 11:12 AM -
3 Comments:
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger YesterdaysLace said…

    What did he stir it with? :)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    Poor Dan! It would be just his luck that the one time he tried something different, to be an impressive husband, that the whole thing collapses. Literally. Right in his lap. I hope it didn't collapse in his lap. He may never perform spontaneous acts of kindness again!

    If the next thing he does is try to cook for you in the buff, I advise that you talk him out of it! I think you'd rather keep all of Dan's body parts intact!

    I hope you didn't burn yourself too bad, Dan! lol

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Melanie O. said…

    Oh - give it a few days and he'll probably be back to his usual silly self. Actually, today he's puttering around the house, fixing things as usual.

    P - a spoon, of course. :)

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number