The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Ginger Kitten Update
Well - some good news. It looks like the cat lady found the ginger kitten and took it back to the cat shelter, where s/he has now been made the "poster child" for pet de-sexing. See here: http://www.catrescue.com.au/ (You have to scroll down the page about 3/4s of the way.)

I love a happy ending, don't you? At least, for this kitten, there's one. I just happened to stumble across the photo while looking for a potential pet to adopt, and Dan spotted it right away. I think he was dumbfounded. Happy, but dumbfounded.
posted by Melanie O. at 4:36 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Roberta said…

    Happy news about an important message. Glad you posted.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Melanie O. said…

    Hi Roberta - I'm just so glad that Dan called the council, who called "the cat lady" that day. She must have gone over and rescued that little moggie as soon as she was able to. I wish they all had reasonably happy endings. I'm thinking we will call the shelter and see how the kitten is doing - I hope s/he pulls through all right.

    Keep your fingers (and whiskers) crossed. :)

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kanani said…

    You know, I just love cats. Having rescued one from the park last year that was sick, I'm a really soft touch.

    I'm glad ginger kitten was found. I'm sure both you and Dan were worried frantic over the little thing.
    xx

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number