The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Monday, August 06, 2007
Simpsonize Me!
Someone directed me to this site today: http://simpsonizeme.com/

I don't know if the sponsor, Burger King, was taking a good ol' poke at the competition or not, but I thought the name was amusing.

Being the good sport that I am, and always willing to make fun of myself for the general amusement of the public, I went ahead and uploaded a photo and Simpsonized myself. This is the result.

Duster jacket - check
Vintage pearl necklace and ring - check
Blonde mane that always flops into my eyes - check

I can't wait until I'm asked to be a guest on the show.
posted by Melanie O. at 5:06 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number