The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Haunted doll, part 2
Ooops... she did it again. Pivoted 90 degrees on top of the bookshelf to face the door. This time, I checked the door, it was locked, so now I'm wondering what's really going on.

I'm taking the scientific approach this time. I've moved my Indian Maiden doll to the top of a cabinet in another room, and the small statue of Horus, that was sitting there, has been moved to the spot on the bookcase.

I'm wondering if something else will happen now. I'm wagering on nothing happening, but if something does, you'll read about it here.

Labels:

posted by Melanie O. at 8:47 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger YesterdaysLace said…

    Don't send her to me!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger gardenbug said…

    If Horus weighs about the same as the Indian doll...if Horus turns 90 degrees, then you will know it is probably vibrations from walking on the floor....or something similar. However, if the Indian doll turns to face the door of the room she is in, pay attention to her.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Probably has a web cam hidden inside.... put a card in front of it for a few days and rig it so you can detect tampering. ;)

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    IT'S ALIVE!!!

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number