The Secret Life of Melanie O.
 
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Film at Eleven
Dan and I make a point of getting out and having fun on the weekends. We both put in long hours during the week, so, when the weekend comes around, we try to let our hair down (or as much of it as Dan can spare.)

I try to record some of this fun - in fact, I have aspirations of being the Cecelia B. DeMille of blogging. However, CB would have never allowed his camera to run out of battery power:




P.S. Some of you may be amused to know that Dan's pedicure has been holding up over these past few weeks.
posted by Melanie O. at 8:29 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger YesterdaysLace said…

    WOW!!!!! I am ready for my close up Ms. Demille.

    Your talents never cease to amaze me. :)

    Hugs
    Pattie

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Melanie O. said…

    Smile! But don't look directly at the camera. It kills the realism, LOL!

     
Post a Comment



About Me
Name: Melanie O.
Home: Durham, North Carolina, United States
About Me: Female, American health and beauty-conscious professional who has rekindled a childhood love of dolls.
See my profile...

Another Retro Housewife
Wannabe
Brought to you by
Previous Posts
Archives
If you read this blog,
you're not alone!
Sydney Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Favorite Links

You are visitor number